Sunday, April 1, 2012

Let's Raid the Pantry

"Why do you only have rice in your pantry?"

"I dunno, haven't gone shopping lately. Sorry."

"Fair enough, BUT I have never in my life seen you cook rice. Yeah. Look! The bag isn't even open."

"Alright, then open the bag and steam it or stir fry it or something if you're so hungry you're gonna be a judgmental prick."

"I bet you don't even have a pot. Or a pan?"

"Maybe I don't. Maybe I've only lived here a year and nobody likes you and now I know why."

"Fine. I got a coupon, I'll order a pizza. I was just saying..."

"You know what, get Chinese instead. For some reason I'm in the mood for rice."

"Ha haaaa! Actually, ok, I am too."

3 comments:

  1. Two words: Rice. Cooker.

    Quite possibly the best single-use appliance ever, especially when you want carby goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Maybe I don't. Maybe I've only lived here a year and nobody likes you and now I know why."

    BEST LINE EVER

    ReplyDelete